Using social media alongside your CCH Web Manager website
Social media helps push your firm forward in a new and comparatively affordable way compared to more traditional marketing channels. Easily accessible to millions from virtually anywhere, it's an ideal means of driving more visitors to your CCH Web Manager website and helps improve your Search Rankings.
Social media marketing is a commitment and you'll need to post consistently to stay relevant, but not so often that you get blocked.
So how do you strike a balance with social media posts?
The "ideal" frequency will depend on your firm's goals and the amount of time that you're willing to commit to your social media marketing efforts. However, equipped with the guide below you'll have a general idea of how many times you should be posting each week:
- LinkedIn: 2 to 3 posts per week on your company page. LinkedIn is for professionals and they tend to use it during working hours.
- Facebook: 2 to 3 posts during the week and once in the weekend. Too many more and you'll see likes, comments and shares begin to taper off.
- Twitter: Roughly 1 tweet per day. When it comes to Twitter marketing, engagement will drop off after the first tweet of the day
- Instagram: 2 to 3 posts per week. Instagram is meant for use on mobile devices, so users tend to use the network anytime.
- YouTube: 1 short video per week (up to 2 minutes) encouraging viewers to complete a call to action – like clicking through to your website, contacting you about a new service offering, or signing up to your mailing list.
- Blog: your best option is to post around 5 times per month, or roughly once a week. Readers are interested in relevant content that adds value and provides information, rather than just sell.